Ok, so I realize this show has been around for a WHIIIIIILE. I remember seeing commercials for it as a youngin, but never actually watched it. My kid recently started watching it on netflix, and that is how I managed to see this stupid show for the first time.
Honestly, who animated this abortion? I truly believe someone just sat a potato down at a computer, and that's how this show came to be. It was animated by a potato.
If this show was a mental disorder, it would be Autism laced with ADHD.
So what is exactly wrong with it? I'm glad you asked, imaginary voices.
1. The animation is so stiff. There is no fluidity to the movement whatsoever. I have seen better mobility in the older South Park episodes.
2. The voice acting is awful. The characters constantly talk over each other, and the voices are not synced up with the lips.
3. The characters are so cookie cutter. They all look the same, all have the same impossible body structure. There is no originality or individuality.
4. It's trying too hard to be anime. Seriously. It's pretty much like if Mexico tried to recreate Sailor Moon. It's just terrible.
5. From a parent's perspective, If my kid tried to walk out with a crop top, bell bottoms and wedges, I would tell her
a) go change into something that doesn't make you look like a hooker
b) Go change into something from this fucking decade. It's not the 1970s.
6. The main character makes me hate teenagers even more than I already do.
So these are the reasons as to why this show is absolute garbage. I have to go punch puppies now.
Listening to: nothing